* That means instead of paying almost $1500 retail for a Bushmaster AR-15 M4, you’ll only pay a little over $1000!
* Instead of paying $1250 for a Smith & Wesson 500, you’ll get it for only $800 and change!
That’s thousands of dollars – serious cash – we’re talking about You Saving! But that’s not all…you’ll never pay transfer fees! Why wouldn’t you want to skip the middle man and save hundreds of dollars?
2) You probably also agree that the government is still planning on making the playing field harder. Obama is on record as being pro-gun control. Among many other things he has said is: “… just because you have an individual right [to bear arms] does not mean that the state or local government can’t constrain the exercise of that right…” You have seen the radical changes in NY & CO…
The government has tried screwing things up for us, although temporarily defeated at a federal level, but if Obama does what he says he’s going to do, more trouble is coming our way, and if you want to get an FFL, you need to act now!
If you act now, you’ll be grandfathered in, but if you don’t act now, you may never have another chance.
3) Getting your license can be so complicated that most people just give up and go back to paying thousands of extra dollars just to avoid the hassle. There are laws to learn and forms to fill out and Obama’s ATF to deal with. Chances are if you don’t know exactly what to do, you’re not going to get an FFL.
You need help.
Here’s the problem…if you buy a kit from some corporation or fly-by-night operation who hasn’t even gone through the process, you’re not going to be any closer to getting your FFL, because they don’t know any more than you do. All you’ll get is a package of the same paperwork you can get yourself for free. Plus, the requirements change every year, and if you happen to see “updated for 2012,” it means they’re a year behind, and it might as well be “updated for 1896″ for all the good it’ll do you.
You absolutely need to get help from someone who has recently and successfully become a Home-based Federal Firearms License holder. They’re the only ones who can prove they know what they’re talking about. Why does it need to be from a home-based FFL? Because there are a few tricks that the ATF doesn’t reveal to anyone else…like what kind of questions are they going to ask you in the interview? And how should you answer those questions?
You need help from someone who has recently and successfully become a Home-based Federal Firearms License holder.
To make a long story short, you need a Home Based FFL kit because…
- You’ll save hundreds of dollars!
- If you don’t act now, you may never get another chance!
- You need help from someone with real experience in getting a Home Based FFL, or you won’t get one!
Click here for a Free Report