Part-time income and regional success atgun shows are within reach with the help of dealer and sales marketing expert
Brandon L. Maddox – Instructor
A FFL Dealer licensed in four states and works gunshows five months a year. One of the largest Class 3 FFL dealers in the country, as owner of Dakota Silencer.
As owner of FFL123.com, Brandon has helped countless thousands of FFL holders get established since 2005 and has been actively involved in all aspects of sales and marketing in the firearms industry.
Brandon received his Master’s in Business Administration from the prestigious Duke University and attended there on a full scholarship and was President of his class. Brandon has a firm understanding of the firearms industry and is dedicated to your success.
View Linkedin profile >>
What you will learn
- Brandon’s step-by-step approach for making gunshows a successful and part-time income generator.
- A complete analysis of what you need to do in preparing for the gunshow; which shows to work, building solid foundation, building credibility, items to create and purchase, suggestions on ways to improve communication skills, and research on what to promote.
- A full walk through on what to do at the gunshow to be successful, how to setup, how to display, how to network, at show promotional ideas and how to extend the show to get sales afterwards.
- After the gunshow, steps to further extend show, follow up items, market research new items to carry.
- Insights from sales and marketing guru Brandon Maddox, with an FFL in SD, ND, NE, & WY and works gunshows 5 months out of the year.
What You’ll Be Prepared For
- Strong presence at local or regional gunshows
- Hobby or part-time income generation opportunity
- Building strong foundation to supplement future online efforts or future retail efforts if so desired
What You’ll Love
- Brandon’s clear and comprehensive instructions
- Learning from Brandon’s successes and disappointments
- Accessing this video class at any time from any internet-connected device, allowing you learn these amazing skills on your schedule
- Over 2 hours of personal instruction
- Includes PowerPoint slides of all videos (in pdf)